Fee: Free and for IMA members only (online registration is required for admission)
08:30 AM - 09:00 AM - Welcome, registration and networking
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM – Black Belt Negotiator (2 CPEs) by Mr.Tom Flatau.
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM – Coffee/Tea and Networking Break
11:30 AM – 13:30 PM – IFRS 16 and Group Consolidation Reporting Challenges (2 CPEs) by Mr. Zeeshan Umer
Black Belt Negotiator by Mr. Tom Flatau
- Understand how the best negotiators get that all-important emotional buy-in
- Build confidence & presence to present your case with maximum impact
- Work out hidden interests and shift the balance of power in your favor
- Spot the seven most common negotiators' tricks and counter them
- Stop getting beaten down on price and making unnecessary concessions
- Use win-win negotiation to achieve better relationships… and get the deal you want
IFRS 16 and Group Consolidation Reporting Challenges by Mr Zeeshan Umer
First session - Talk about the scope and impact of IFRS 16 regulations on various industries. The goal is to offer insight into IFRS 16 requirements and discuss how your organization can proactively prepare for the adoption.
Provide an overview of a new product ‘AARO Lease’ – offering easier and faster way to be compliant with IFRS 16. It is a very cost-effective solution, instant activation with little implementation efforts and loaded with disclosure notes as required by IFRS 16.
Second session – Speaker will highlight challenges organizations face today in adopting efficient close-to-disclose process. Subject matter expert will highlight challenges and discuss ways to solve them in an efficient manner using AARO – A software and solution for Corporate Performance Management (CPM). Faster & Reliable reporting will be the theme during this session.
Mr. Tom Flatau - Profile
Mr. Zeeshan Umer -Profile
Parking is free with limited slots available
Registration Policy for Free of Charge Events – Members are requested to adhere to 48-hour cancellation policy to avoid any penalty.